If you’ve found your way to this site, I’m pretty sure you know what Gynecomastia is. Well, before talking about a natural man boobs reduction! Let’s take a moment to discuss some medical terms for this problem.
By definition, Gynecomastia is enlarged glandular tissue in man breasts. It can take various form, mostly with swollen nipples to breast tissue that is quite excessive, so it looks like a female’s boobies. Gynecomastia is known as moobs or man boobs.
Gynecomastia may impact on one or both man’s chest
There are potential factors behind enlarged breasts in men, mostly from hormonal changes. If the balance among testosterone levels and estrogen changes, breast tissue can begin to form.
Gynecomastia can be caused by:
- Changes in thyroid hormone levels
- Medical conditions that can affect hormones such as kidney disease, liver failure
- Illegal drugs such as anabolic steroids, amphetamines, marijuana and heroin
Numerous medications are also known to cause Gynecomastia including:
- Anxiety Medication
- AIDS treatment
- Ulcer medication
- Certain cardiovascular medications
When caused by hormonal imbalances not related to medication or drugs, male breasts commonly develop at age 13 or 14. At this age, it sometimes goes away on its own within a year or so. If it stays longer than about 18 months, scar tissue has likely formed and it will require man boobs reduction treatment.
If the cause of hormonal changes comes from the age factor (above 50 years and above). This generally does not go away without treatment.
If you suspect you have it and need for treating gynecomastia, you should visit a doctor to diagnose the underlying cause. That said, there are many cases in which no specific cause is discovered and the condition is simply treated and doesn’t return.
It’s important to understand that the appearance of breasts due to obesity is not gynecomastia. Male breasts caused by obesity is a condition called pseudo-gynecomastia (false gynecomastia) and this excessive fat should be treated by weight loss.
There are no negative physical side effects of man breasts and it doesn’t necessarily need to be treated. The emotional side effects though can be devastating.
Many men who suffer from man boobs are too embarrassed to participate in any activity that involved taking off their shirt or even wearing a lightweight or athletic shirt. They don’t even want their wives or girlfriends to see their chests and generally suffer extreme emotional trauma.
And if it’s this bad for adult men, just imagine what it’s like for teenage boys in the locker room.
Common treatments for man boobs reduction include natural supplements and surgical treatment.
1. Man Boobs Reduction with Natural Ingredients
It’s important to know exactly which ingredients have been successful in reducing gynecomastia. Here they are:
Guggulsterones (aka guggulipid) has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for hundreds of years, but it’s only been in the last few years that western medicine has started to catch up and recognize the benefits.
Guggulsterones have anti-inflammatory properties which can help with “puffy nipples.”
Studies have shown that guggulsterone can help to reduce triglycerides (fats) and LDL (bad cholesterol). This may be because it increases thyroid hormone levels.
Thyroid hormone levels are considered to be a major culprit in the development of gynecomastia, which is why guggulipid is one of the most important ingredients available for treating it.
Caralluma Fimbriata is extracted from a wild cactus found in India. It has been used for centuries by hunters as an appetite suppressant and thirst quencher. This makes it an effective ingredient for a gynecomastia supplement that targets excess chest fat.
Chromium picolinate is often used in weight loss supplements because it is known to help balance blood sugar levels. It helps to maintain a healthy metabolism and energy level and is used in gynecomastia supplements to help sufferers reduce fat levels.
Cacao is truly a miracle food. Theobromine cacao is an active ingredient in chocolate and its positive effects are not limited to putting your wife or girlfriend in a better mood!
Cacao is a mild stimulant and acts as an appetite suppressant. As an added bonus, studies have linked it to lowering blood pressure and even helping to maintain an erection longer.
Green Tea Extract
Green tea extract is another ingredient I would classify as a miracle food. Over the last several years, numerous studies have revealed many different benefits including high antioxidant content and the ability to help lower cholesterol.
The reason it’s included in supplements to help man boobs reduction is because of its ability to increase metabolism. This is not merely because of the caffeine – studies have shown it’s the tea itself that promotes increased metabolism and fat loss.
Caffeine gets a bad rap sometimes and that’s a shame. Caffeine has been shown to help prevent conditions such as Parkinson’s Disease, Alzheimers and colon cancer. When included in a gynecomastia supplement it helps to boost metabolism and reduce fat deposits.
B Complex Vitamins
B complex vitamins have been proven to improve both skin and muscle tone. They aid in digestion and are beneficial to the immune system. They are included in supplements to reduce male breasts because of their effect on muscle tone.
I was shocked when I started researching the health benefits of cayenne pepper (also known as capsicum). The list of benefits is long and comprehensive, including:
- Good for the circulatory system
- Regulates blood pressure
- Alleviates allergies
- Alleviates muscle cramps
- Improves digestion
- Increases energy level
- Improves lymphatic function
- Reduces heartburn
- Helps with throat conditions
These are just small pieces, I will explain in more detail. In the case of supplements for man boobs reduction treatment, cayenne is included for its effects on the lymphatic and circulatory system. Burn fat in the male breasts will improve circulation and helps to flush it out of the body.
2. male breast reduction surgery
A cosmetic surgeon is one of the options available to get rid of man boobs.
The man boobs reduction surgery involves removing the fatty tissue. This is done via an incision in the areola (nipple). In more extreme cases an incision in the shape of an inverted “T” is made on the underside of the breast.
Whether or not to have male breast reduction procedures with cosmetic surgery is a personal decision and it’s important to carefully weigh the pros and cons.
- Surgery is one of the fastest ways to treat man boobs
- Quite effective when there is a small, well-defined lump under the nipple
- There are many good plastic surgeons capable of performing the surgery to get rid of man boobs.
- Expense – Cost for this surgical procedure ranges from $3,500 to $8,000. Because it is cosmetic, it is not generally covered by insurance.
- Recovery time – Having reduction surgery means you will need to miss about a week of work, longer if you have a physically demanding job. You will not be able to do anything physical for at least 3 weeks
- The recovery time combined with the instant results will mean the type of surgery is apparent to coworkers and friends. Many men don’t want anyone to know they are trying to get rid of man boobs and would rather opt for a treatment that works more gradually
- Not as effective an option when the gynecomastia is in the form of fat spread throughout the enlarged male breasts
- Many surgeons will not perform the surgery on men who are obese. Unfortunately, many of the men who want to get rid of man boobs are obese
- Breast reduction surgery requires the use of general anesthetic, which carries risks including arrhythmia, increased blood pressure, heart attack and stroke
- Wearing compression garment for chest in post-surgical
- Reduced nipple sensation
- Depression of the nipple (sometimes while relaxed, more often while flexing the pectorals)
- Return of the breast tissue
- Hematoma – excessive bruising and swelling in the area
- Ongoing chronic pain even after healing
- Skin sensitivity, sometimes ongoing after healing
- If you are a smoker, you will be at much higher risk for scarring and infection
A man boost reduction with plastic surgery is a major decision and if this is the route you want to go, I suggest you talk to at least a couple of different doctors before making your decision. Also, If you are a US citizen, make sure to choose a doctor that has the American board certified plastic surgeon. Check this out here!
You will notice quick results after gynecomastia surgery. For a few days, you will feel sore. This can be overcome by prescribing pain medications that are mostly recommended by cosmetic surgeons. However, based on patient experience, you may try Tylenol. A kind of over-the-counter drugs and no need a doctor’s prescription.
For men looking to get rid of man boobs, natural supplements are an option worth exploring as they are less expensive and don’t leave scarring behind.
3. Gynecomastia natural supplements
One of the two products available to naturally lose man boobs, Gynectrol is the more popular
The reason for this popularity is likely the Guggulsterones. It is also known as guggulipid and has been used for hundreds of years in ayurvedic medicine.
Guggulsterones have been shown to regulate thyroid hormones, which are suspected to be a major cause of both male breasts and weight gain.
Gynectrol is the only product on the market that contains guggulipid, which when combined with other complementary ingredients helps to target fatty cells and get rid of male breasts. If combined with strength train, your chest muscle is more firm.
Guggulsterones is not the only reason why Gynectrol is a great product though. It’s been on the market for over 7 years and has helped thousands of men reduce man boobs. Of the products I’ve reviewed, Gynectrol definitely has a higher number of men who claim that it was very effective in helping to get rid of male breasts.
One of the other huge benefits of going with Gynectrol is the fact that they have developed a complementary product called Clenbutrol (legal steroids Clenbuterol) that has been clinically proven to increase the effectiveness of Gynectrol when they’re taken together.
Clenbutrol is a blend of essential fatty acids that have been proven to aid in weight loss. These fatty acids not only help losing body fat, but they also suppress sugar and carbohydrate cravings. The combination of Clenbutrol and Gynectrol is a powerful recipe to lose upper body fat forever.
Below are the key points you need to consider:
- Gynectrol starts to work within a few weeks. Most men will see the full effects in 4 – 6 months and can stop taking it at that point
- Unless you gain a whole lot of weight after this, you shouldn’t see your enlarged breasts chest exercises return after you stop taking Gynectrol. The effects are permanent
- The recommended dosage is 1 capsule in the morning and one in the evening before meals. Each one bottle consists of 60 pills or a 30 days supply
- Many men continue to take 1 – 2 capsules per day after the initial 6 month period as this can help prevent weight gain
- There are no known negative side effects to taking Gynectrol, although it is very important that you take each capsule with a large glass of water
- You should consult your doctor if you are taking any other supplements or medication to ensure that Gynectrol won’t interfere with your other medications
- Gynectrol will cost you between $61.99 per bottle, depending on how much you order at once. At the time of this review, the best deal available was a 3 month supply including 1 bonus for $123.98. That’s a kick-ass deal and if it’s still available you should jump on it
- Gynectrol ships to most countries around the world, and ships within the US in less than a week so you can start to reduce man breasts right away
- Overall, Gynectrol is my favorite product on the market, but it’s not perfect
- The guarantee the company offers is a 60-day money-back guarantee, but they charge a 20% restocking fee and don’t refund bottles that have been opened. To be honest, I think they could (and should) do better, but I guess when you have the best product on the market you don’t have to worry about things like guarantees.
- If you have one shot to consuming of these pills, please make sure to get the real one through their official website. Gynectrol not available at GNC, Amazon or any local drug stores.
In summary, I would give Gynectrol a 5-star rating.
The guarantee isn’t great, but given the high level of effectiveness of Gynectrol and the fact that you can buy Clenbutrol along with it to amp up effects, it’s well worth a 5-star rating and is well worth buying to start losing your man boobs
Need success stories from these natural gynecomastia pills? Check out the following verified buyers (taken directly from the official photo gallery)…
In addition to taking control of the “moobs”, most of them use these supplements to build muscle, combined with regular diet and exercise.
4. Workout (Chest exercises)
- Pushups. One of the bodyweight exercises, targeting your chest part and other muscle groups. You will get fast calories burning with this exercise
- overhead presses
- dumbbell press
- Bench press
- Dumbbell pullover
It feels quite challenging to lose weight on the chest. But for some, it can be overcome easily. That is by combining caloric deficit + balanced diet, lifestyle, and training programs
Worried about weight and need to lose fat immediately? or maybe your appearance makes unconfident while on standing tall? Visit and talk to your doctor. Generally, they will give you the “bullseye” advice.